Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stash Sale, first for '08

Sorry, you may see this post pop up in Bloglines as I update the post for changes in status to various items up for sale.

Hmm, the more I go on, the more I want to reduce my stash. It's still a good size in my opinion, but I've got some goodies up for sale.

The rules are:
1. Please send me an email, not leaving a comment if you want to purchase something. Email is awandaATgmailDOTcom.

2. Price includes shipping. Preference is mostly to ship to the USA. If you're out of the country, feel free to send me an email and we'll discuss shipping prices.

3. All purchases will be conducted through Paypal.

4. Shop early and often! :-)

There are a lot of pics, so sorry to anyone who may be on dial-up.

First up, a skein of Spirit Trail superwash 100% merino wool sock yarn. The two pictures below show the yarn and a sock that was begun from it, but it was ripped. 1 skein, 400 yards. Sale price $19





9 skeins of Reynolds Sedona, 100% mercerized cotton. 111 yards each, light worsted weight. A real steal, pretty plum color, selling it for $15



Patons Kroy sock yarn, two colors. The first is a color, midnight mix, which has greens and blacks. 85% superwash wool, 15% nylon, 203 yards each. 2 skeins is enough for a pair of socks. Price $7



Second set of Patons, color is chocolate brown. Price $7


Elann Lana Cash, 70% wool/30% cashmere. Sport-weight yarn, 256 yards each, 8 skeins total. Price $34 SOLD



Hand-dyed sock yarn, 400 yds, 100% wool. I don't recall much about the yarn, except it may not be superwash. A friend dyed it for me, but the colors came out more pastel than I would have liked. I thought it might work, but it's not my style. Price $10.



Cascade Eco Wool+ 1 Skein, please note the picture shows 3 hanks of Eco Wool, but there is only one for sale. The color is a wine, burgundy color. 478 yards, 100% wool. This is a bulky yarn. Price $13



2 skeins Lang Jawoll, 45 g each of solid blue color, 75% wool/18%nylon/7% acrylic, 210 m each. Each skein includes 5 g of reinforcement thread dyed to match the yarn. 2skeins enough to make a pair of socks. Price $8



1 skein of Brooks Farm Acero (again, I know the picture shows 2 skeins, but one was traded to Mim for another skein in a different color to finish the giant Clapotis). Acero is a "sock yarn" from Brooks Farm, which is heavier than normal sock yarn. It contains approx 60% wool, some silk and rayon. Pretty stuff and the color is a wine red. Price $13 SOLD



It's sweater weather and I have a sweater's worth of yarn here. Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran wool, 85% wool, 10% silk, 5% cashmere 93 yds each, 15 skeins total. Worsted weight yarn in color ricepaper. Price $60 SOLD



Cherry Tree Hill, one of a kind, superwash 100% merino wool. The colors are vivid pinks (fuschsia), purple, turquoise. One skein 400 yds, enough for a pair of socks. It's very pretty, but it's not for me. Price $17 SOLD



Okay, now this picture shows only 2 skeins of Zephyr Wool/Silk, there are 3 skeins for sale, 50% wool/50% silk. color: burnt sienna. Each cake has 630 yards. I started Mystery Stole 3 with it, but true to my form, I didn't finish it and ripped it. One skein was knitted and frogged, but it was only a small portion as I never got very far with the mystery stole. Price $21



Austermann Step sock yarn. One skein over 400 yards. This is the sock yarn that has aloe in it. It's great to knit with, but I sort of oversaturated myself with this stuff to the tune of 3 skeins, so I'm over it, but it's your gain. Price $14SOLD



Ball and Skein sock yarn. 75% merino sock yarn/25% nylon. Different shades of purple. Very pretty stuff and very soft. Price $16 SOLD



Spirit Trail sock yarn in a yellow, maize color. 400 yds, superwash yarn, 100% merino wool. Price $19



Cherry Tree Hill solid sock yarn, bark (brown color). 400 yards 100% merino wool. Price $16


Opal UNI sock yarn, one skein 420 yards. 75% wool/25% nylon. Price $11SOLD


Please remember to send me an email at awandaATgmailDOTcom and that all prices do include shipping in the US. If shipping out of the country, please be advised that the shipping price will be additional to the price listed.

If you don't see anything here you like, but you're in the mood to shop from other's stash, go see my friend Jeni's stash sale.

I'll be back, perhaps tomorrow, with an FO.

No comments: