Monday, July 31, 2006

Yarn Sale

Dear Friends,
It has come to my attention by going through my yarn bins that certain yarns will never be used by me. They're all nice yarns, but some was in excess and some are just things that I don't see me using anytime soon. I can't seem to find the right project or what I planned to use it for, I've since fallen out of love with.

This is in your favor. Please take a look at what I've got to offer and if you're interested, leave me a comment or send me an email at awanda[at]gmail dot com. Also, I do accept Paypal at the same address. Prices do not include s&h. All yarns have been stored in clear storage bins, smoke-free, pet-free home.

Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
First up is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, color Columbine. The color I used to make Green Gables. At 215 yds per skein, it's perfect to make a baby or small child's sweater. I paid $8 a skein for each, I'll take $8 for the both of them. SOLD


12 skeins of Mission Falls 1824 Wool in color dijon. All same dyelot. I paid $6/skein. Your savings: $40 for the whole lot of it. One skein was swatched with and wrapped back around the ball, all the rest are untouched. Great yarn, all merino and it's superwash. It's just not the right color for me. This is a worsted weight yarn. SOLD


Avanti Merino. I have 10 skeins of this yarn at 137 yds each. I bought it one day when I wasn't feeling so good. The yarn is lovely but I'm a bit short to make myself a sweater out of this yarn. It's a sportweight and it's a lovely variegated yarn with shades of red. One of my favorites, but as I said, I've always been a bit short of yarn. I bought it at a discount at the time at about $60, but I'm willing to part with it for $35. Maybe it will be just the thing that someone else is looking for. SOLD


The ever-popular Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in color Popsical Blue. It's a pretty color, but I'm not certain that I can't live without it. But then I bought lots of Cotton-Ease last summer. This color is teal-ish color, 6 skeins at 207 yds each and it's all the same dyelot. $15 for all of them. I did also swatch with this yarn, but not a huge amount and it is wrapped back around the one skein I used. SOLD


More Cotton-Ease in Pistachio. Not much more to say except $15 for 6 skeins, all same dyelot. 207 yds ea. SOLD


7 hanks BlackWater Abbey yarns. Color: moss, yardage approx. 220 yds per hank. Dk to light worsted yarn. I attempted to make Eris last year starting with the collar and worked the first 6 rows of the chart and ripped it out. And swatched from another hank that was wound up. The rest are fine and all yarn is included. I bought this yarn at $9/hank, now it sells for $12/hank. I'll sell it for an even $45. SOLD


For the cotton lovers among you, I have some Tahki Satin, a ribbon yarn, 87% cotton, 13% nylon, in a pretty apple green color. It's a chunky ribbon and the yarn is now discontinued. There are 10 skeins at 98 yds each. Perfect for a Bijoux Blouse pattern or Waterlily from IK. I'll sell all of them for an even $18.SOLD


Lastly, but certainly not the least of which is a whopping 18 skeins of Plantation Unger with 102 yds for each skein. This is dk to lt.worsted 100% mercerized cotton yarn. In a pretty turquoise color there is plenty of yardage to make a woman's large sweater, pullover or cardigan. All for $25.SOLD

Thanks for looking and anything that doesn't get sold here will go to eBay.

No comments: