Thursday, November 01, 2007

October Review

Remember, those October knitting goals?

As I was telling Chris in email a few minutes ago, was that as soon as I posted my goals for the month, I almost immediately lost interest in my goals and cast on for a new sweater. Haha, so much for goals, huh?

But all was not lost. I've done pretty well, considering.

1)Finish the Farrow Rib Scarf. check




2. Finish the first of the Tofutsies socks for the shop sample. double check

3) Start a new pair socks. check




4) Get to the armholes of Ariann. done and one sleeve done too




5)Start the Corrugator scarf, erm, not so much. I was a bit scarfed out after the one for my BIL, but I will start soon.

6)Some test knitting for anne Oops, didn't mention that one



7) Casting on for Ribby Pulli (scoop neck version) in Silky Wool


Overall,a great month for goals. Next, November's goals.

No comments: