Monday, December 08, 2008

FO: Just Enough Ruffles

Other than knitting feverishly on the Ribby Pulli, I managed to start and finish a project in less than 48 hours. While it was not big needle knitting, the Just Enough Ruffles Scarf is knit up in some lovely Malabrigo, which feels like butter when you're knitting it. I started it a week ago on Sunday and knit all day Sunday, then came home on Monday and finished up the scarf. I want to knit a couple more. They go so quickly and so much fun to make! I love the ruffles, which make me feel all girly, but not too twee, just right.

Pattern Specifications:
Pattern: Just Enough Ruffles by Laura Chau
Yarn: Malabrigo yarn in Chestnut colorway, 2 skeins (used about 1.5 skeins)
Needle Size: US 9 (5.5 mm)
Modifications: None, knit as written, including short rows. I guess it's true, if you (read: me) do short rows and it hasn't been a year, it's a lot easier for me to work them. Although I did have to make an emergency call to my friend Susan for so some short-row help.

No comments: