Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Wonderful Package

I had a wonderful coffee swap partner, Kathy. This was quite the fun swap, actually knowing who your partner is. We kept in contact and I received my package from Kathy on Monday evening.

It certainly brought a smile to my face when I opened the package.



Once I opened it, I found lots of wonderful treats inside. A wild blueberry scone mix, a container of Hit Cookie, Creme Brulee flavored coffee (creme brulee is my favorite dessert, so I'm looking forward to having some of the coffee soon), a knitting diary and of course, yarn! Enclosed were two skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (in a color I love) and it's so soft. And a skein of Sockotta. This is a cotton/wool/nylon mix and a sock yarn that I've not yet knit with before. The sock yarn is in colors I would normally not choose, but yet I was immediately in love with. These will make a great pair of summer socks!



Thanks again Kathy!

No comments: