Monday, October 20, 2008

Sockin' Away

Hey peeps,
It's been a minute since I last posted. I thought I would pop in before the next term of classes start today. This past term was really hectic and I didn't exactly enjoy my instructor. The class is now over, which is good and I finished all of my deliverables for the class and passed with an A, so I suppose it's all good? Hmm, well, whatever, now it's time to study Employment Law, something which is really interesting to me.
I've been knitting socks like a fiend lately. It might have a little something to do with Socktoberfest, which is once again hosted by the lovely Lolly. There is also a Mystery Sock KAL hosted by Kirsten of Through the Loops over on the Ravelry group. Of course, I started a new pair of socks, to now have 3 pairs of socks on the needles. That number is a bit much, even for me! However, I'm working to complete at least one pair of socks this month.


Clockwise (from L to R): Artemis socks in Red Rocks Fiber Works in Drink Me colorway, M2's candycorn sock in Red Rocks Fiber Works in Jeni's Choice colorway and the Mystery Socks in Claudia's Hand Painted in Caribbean Blue colorway.

Here's a closeup of the Artemis socks. After my last blog post, I determined that I jacked up the lace and had to rip back to the ribbing. Now I'm at the heel flap of the sock, so this one is moving along very well.



Last up in the current sock trifecta are the Mystery Socks KAL hosted by Kirsten Kapur of Through The Loops. I really like how the socks are turning out. This mystery is more of my speed than lace.


I'll be back soon with tales of yarn acquisition. Bye for now.

1 comment: