Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Day

Hi all,
No time for a knitting post today, but hopefully a bit later this week.

Lots of things have been going on in the background, some of which have been health issues. We (meaning the GI doctor and myself) believe it may be a lactose intolerance peppered in with acid reflux. Tomorrow I will be having an upper endoscopy procedure in the afternoon.

Many things are on my mind. School is always busy, but this term is much better in terms of subject and teacher, a happy mix. But what I'm most concerned about is the state of our country. This is a time for a change and I hope that everyone who has the opportunity to vote will get out and vote. Help others vote if you can and make sure your vote is counted.

I voted early on Thursday and tomorrow I will anxiously await the results of this election. I pray the time for change is really happening.

Post with knitting coming soon, I promise. I even finished a pair of socks during Socktober.

Remember to get out and Barack the Vote!!

No comments: