Monday, August 01, 2011

August Fitness Challenge

Fitness-dude-logo
Hello Friends,

 

It's been awhile since my last post. An online friend is trying to get me to commit t0 30 days of blogging. Not sure if that will happen, but the primary goal I've been focusing on is getting more fit and working out consistently. Some weeks I work out 3-4 times a week and others I barely get 2 workouts in. I know that burnout is pretty typical and I'm trying to find other ways to keep my workouts fresh and interesting.

 

For August, I have a goal of working out 4-5 times a week. I'm going to use my blog as a way of keeping myself accountable.

 

I'd love to see comments or a WTG to keep me motivated. You will see more posts from this space, although they may not all be fitness related.

 

I am looking to incorporate yoga or Pilates at least once per week and get back into a swimming routine as well. I wanted to purchase a bicycle this summer, but it's not looking likely for this year, but next summer it will be mine. The goal is weight lifting or cardio for tomorrow.

 

Here's looking at you, kid!

3 comments:

Melodye said...

WTG!!!! I'm joining WW today and am working on getting ready to go to yoga. Keep it up!!

monica said...

Go Wanda Go! I don't like working out at all but I make myself go. I am thinking about joining a yoga studio so I can do something different with my workouts.

WandaWoman said...

@Melodye Good luck with WW and doing yoga!
@Monica I actually have started to get addicted to working out. I think adding yoga is good and it helps you with flexibility. Do it!

Thanks ladies!