Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I Don't Run unless being chased?!?!

I don't run unless being chased, that was always my tag line about running. As I've been working out over the past year, I find myself trying things that I never thought I would do. I can't believe it's come to this, but I'm about to try running.

 

Mc900389074

I know, right? Surprise, me too. Although if you have been following me on Google+ or Facebook, you may have seen me mention that I was shopping for shoes last week. Well, the shoe shopping was successful and now the hard part begins. The uber-famous, Couch to 5K, program is the one I will be using. I love the iPhone, as there is a C25K app, that I have on my phone. Technology is great. Running, well, we'll see how it goes. Stay posted for updates and wish me Godspeed. 

No comments: