Friday, June 22, 2007

Tivoli modeled

Dear Readers,
Perhaps you might remember last fall when I showed a finished Tivoli, that I did not model that Tivoli. Partly b/c when I finished it, we had unseasonable or fall weather, so it was too cool to wear and then I wasn't sure how it would fit.

It is now the season for it and I wore it a few weeks ago and was quite pleased with it. Thought I'd just throw up a modeled pic for you. All projects specs are shown on the link above.



And in case you're living under a rock, something I failed to mention is that Claudia is once again riding in the Multiple Sclerosis 150 Bike Ride. Every year Claudia and her husband tandem bike ride and raise money for MS. She also gives away fabulous prizes that many donate. For each $10 you contribute, you get one chance towards winning a prize. If you have not seen the prizes, they are here.

Tomorrow is the race, go ahead and donate if you haven't already. You can do so through Claudia's Blog by Paypal or through the MS Society page.

I'll be back this weekend with another update.

No comments: