Sunday, May 06, 2007

Allow Me a Moment

of sheer unbridled happiness. The semester is done and so is my research requirement methodological paper. Who is happy? That is me. While I still have to receive my grade from the paper and the class and transfer that credit in to my old university and have them review the paper, it is surely the first step towards finishing my degree and for that I am ecstatic. After putting it off for so long, I didn't realize how much it meant to me to have it completed.


The paper was done on Thursday afternoon, about 1/2 hour before it was due. Nothing like putting it off until the last minute, but I don't do well with getting the actual writing done before the due date. That's why I always thought in college that I should be a journalist, as the thrill of a deadline really gets me cranking.

Anyhow, enough of the self-indulgence. I also wanted to say thanks to all of you that have sent comments of support, that has been really helpful when my spirits were flagging. Thanks again.

Knitting is still happening too. A couple of projects have come off the needles, the second Monkey sock and the chevron scarf. Pics to follow soon. And a new sock has been started as well

Well, I hope to post tomorrow or Tuesday with more knitting news later

For the picture lovers in you, my sweetie got me a cake and surprised me with it this weekend while at a friend's house and I had a bit of an audience.



Later all . . .

No comments: