Monday, January 21, 2008

FO: January One Monkey Socks

The first FO of 2008. I tried to get it done by the end of 2007, but got tired of trying to meet an arbitrary deadline. In the end, I finished these socks very early on in January, but with time constraints, it's taken me a bit to getting around to photographing them.

I absolutely adore the colorway! These socks, when I worked on them, really flew off the needles.





Knitting with Socks That Rock was a most pleasurable experience. I can tell that I will be knitting with this yarn again.

Not too much say about the pattern because I've knit them previously. I just opted not to knit the pattern on the foot this time and I'm pleased with this decision.

Project Details:
Pattern - Monkey
Yarn - Socks That Rock in the January One colorway
Needles used: size 2.5 mm
Project Length: October 2007-January 2008

Modifications: none, other than knitting sock foot plain. I love my January One Moneys! Sweet!

Oh and Happy MLK day! Don't forget to take a look at the stash sale I'm having.

Next up, a finished
Juliet. Betcha you all forgot about that one. Heehee.

No comments: