Monday, May 16, 2005

It's a Boy!

First things first, yes I have returned from my vacation to NYC. I had a blast, even though I didn't see most of the places and things I'd hoped to, but had a great time meeting M's friends and family. Most importantly though, my sister had her baby on Saturday, May 14th at 2:58 a.m. He was 6 lbs. 15 oz. If we'd stayed in Atlanta another night, I would have gotten to meet him, but I did get to see my sister in our brief stayover in Atlanta. I'm an auntie and my nephew's name is Chason Nathaniel. I'm so happy for her. And I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family. Gotta get cranking on that nursing shawl. More later, but that's the breaking news!

Updated at 7:31 p.m. No baby pics just yet. My sister should be getting out of the hospital sometime tomorrow and she promised she would send me some pics of little Chason. I was able to go to the hospital website, but alas, I cannot gank the pic to post here. But here's a pic of my sister just a few hours before giving birth.
Posted by Hello

No comments: