Thursday, June 15, 2006

Something Fishy going on

So sorry for the lack of updates. I've barely been able to keep my head above water, both literally and figuratively. However literally, it doesn't really matter for the sake of my swimming lessons that I've signed up for. They seem to want my face in the water, not above it.

Ahh, it's been so busy lately, esp. with M's family in time. I've just not had any available time. And of course Estes is this coming weekend. I can't wait to go shopping for wool and meeting bloggers face-to-face!

As I mentioned in a previous post, this past weekend I took a class with Nancy Bush on Estonian lace. It was quite the exciting class, but for the best description's of it, see Cyn's or Joanne's accounts. They say everything I could and more. I worked on a sampler, but haven't made any progress since class. I'll have to post more about that.

The only consistent knitting I've been doing is working on a sock. It's by Opal in the Docktorfish or Fish colorway. I just love it and have been enjoying knitting it. The fact that it's stockinette really helps since I'm becoming more and more lace-obsessed, but no time to actually cast on for it.


My plans for the Amazing Lace have changed (surprise!) yet again, but I'll save that for another time.

Later, after Estes!

No comments: