I know I think I'm insane with this idea of what I will get knitted this season, but why should I let that stop me? There are so many things I want to work on this summer and I don't know what will realistically get done, but nonetheless, here's what I have.
1. Tempting in Katia Bufalo in a steel blue-grey color
2. Donna in a dusty grey color in Katia Beetle
3. Cabled V-Neck Tennis Sweater from this summer's VK in Debbie Bliss Cotton Cash
4. Reynolds' Jenny (variegated in a purple, green, blue colorway) for a seed stitch tank
5. 4 yarns for multi-color poncho, which is supposedly a quick knit, and all garter stitch
6. The front or back to a tank, one piece already finished from 2 years before, in Sirdar Rio
7. Finish the back of a V-neck tank in Katia Bonita (in a red-orange colorway) that has one piece finished and the second piece is 60-70% finished
Okay, now that I look at it, it's not so-o-o-o bad, considering that 2 out of 7 are in progress already as 1 is very close to being finished, the other still needs a second piece, but still not bad at all. The others have yet to be cast on, Donna, I just cast on and will be working on the ribbing tonight. I noticed a mistake about 4 rows back on Tempting, so I will probably have to rip back, ugh!
My bf won't be home until late tonight, so I get to watch TV and/or movies and KNIT! Yay!
Off to knit!