Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Summer Knitting Lineup

I know I think I'm insane with this idea of what I will get knitted this season, but why should I let that stop me? There are so many things I want to work on this summer and I don't know what will realistically get done, but nonetheless, here's what I have.

1. Tempting in Katia Bufalo in a steel blue-grey color

2. Donna in a dusty grey color in Katia Beetle

3. Cabled V-Neck Tennis Sweater from this summer's VK in Debbie Bliss Cotton Cash


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



4. Reynolds' Jenny (variegated in a purple, green, blue colorway) for a seed stitch tank


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




5. 4 yarns for multi-color poncho, which is supposedly a quick knit, and all garter stitch


Image hosted by Photobucket.com





6. The front or back to a tank, one piece already finished from 2 years before, in Sirdar Rio


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



7. Finish the back of a V-neck tank in Katia Bonita (in a red-orange colorway) that has one piece finished and the second piece is 60-70% finished


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Okay, now that I look at it, it's not so-o-o-o bad, considering that 2 out of 7 are in progress already as 1 is very close to being finished, the other still needs a second piece, but still not bad at all. The others have yet to be cast on, Donna, I just cast on and will be working on the ribbing tonight. I noticed a mistake about 4 rows back on Tempting, so I will probably have to rip back, ugh!

My bf won't be home until late tonight, so I get to watch TV and/or movies and KNIT! Yay!

Off to knit!

No comments: